December 26, 2009

Arizona iced green tea honey

Nothing is more satisfying to me on a hot day to quench my thirst than a tall can of cold Arizona Iced Green Tea Honey and Ginseng. I’m sure you’ve seen the big green can at the store before, and if you are wondering how it tastes - terrific! When I am really thirsty, super sweet drinks, and carbonated colas just never do it for me. I really enjoy iced tea as a thirst quencher when I make it at home because I can monitor the amount of sugar that goes into it. Unfortunately, when the soft drink companies make iced teas for consumers, they try to hook you in with the sweeteners. This stuff only makes you thirstier, and gives you a sugar rush, which you inevitably have to come down from. Then you are even thirstier and, if you are anything like me, a little bit agitated as well. Yep, chronic thirst does that too me.

Next time you are thirsty, try quenching it with the Arizona Iced Tea that comes in the big green oriental looking can. Also, for the best effect, make sure it is nice and chilled. Now just guzzle away until you do not feel thirsty anymore. It is amazing at how good it makes you feel. I think it has something to do with the ginseng and honey. I always feel much better and less thirsty with this drink. Compare it to the others and you’ll see that it really is better.

The ginseng works much better for me and makes me less agitated than the caffeine in colas. Also, the tea is much less harsh on teeth enamel than sodas and other teas like lipton with all that sugar. Green tea is overall a much healthier choice for your body. Hope you enjoy this drink as much as I do!Arizona iced green tea honey is great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly submit you comment in good way,thanks..