December 05, 2009

How to Make Pineapple Green Tea Punch

This time I will expose How to Make Pineapple Green Tea Punch, I get this article from other site but it really make me curious about the recipe.

I was thinking recently that I love fruity punches, especially in the summer. Homemade is always best, too. I just don't like the flavor of the store-bought fruit punch, besides, punch usually has a ton of sugar.

I like to mix tea in with fruit juice to create punch blends. For one thing, it adds valuable antioxidants. Also, it doesn't have any calories which drives down the calorie count of a glass of punch. So, I created this recipe to be full in flavor and lower in calories.

Things You'll Need:

  • 6 cups water
  • 2 green tea bags
  • 4 cups pineapple juice
  • Two bottles ginger beer
  • One orange, sliced thin
  • Ice

Instructions
1.Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Turn off the heat. Add tea bags and steep for 8 minutes.

2.Remove the tea bags and let the tea cool down for about 30 minutes.

3.Fill the punch bowl with ice and add the green tea. Then add the rest of the ingredients and stir.

4.You can also freeze some pineapple juice in ice cube trays and add those at the end. It will prevent the punch from getting watered down as the ice melts.


Tips & Warnings You can try other juices instead of pineapple. Apricot nectar, peach nectar and even orange juice would be great in this recipe. Also try combining juices.

This Recipe Contribute By Katherine Huether

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly submit you comment in good way,thanks..