January 05, 2010

Mega t green tea chewing gum



"An easy way to get health benefits"


We've all heard a lot about the health benefits of green tea. It has anti-oxidant properties believed to help prevent cancer and other diseases and it's touted to increase endurance and metabolism. But you have to drink an awful lot of tea to get the benefits. They're still arguing, but it seems you'd need between four and ten cups a day. I'm a coffee drinker. I like a little green tea now and again, but there's no way I could drink even four cups a day. I can, however, chew a few pieces of Mega-T green tea gum. It's sugar free, which means it's also good for your teeth when you can't brush since chewing gum without sugar can produce saliva which helps oral health. I like to keep some in my desk at work for this reason. It tastes good and the flavor lasts awhile, more than regular gum if you ask me. And each piece purportedly delivers the benefits of one cup of green tea. I find it also helps me to avoid eating in between meals. I pop a piece when I get cravings. Whether it's the gum or the time delay, it often stops me from reaching for higher calorie treats.

Mega-T Green Tea gum was created by Dr. Stephen Hsu, a cell biologist affiliated with the Medical College of Georgia, so you can google him and his work in this field if you want more info. I don't know how much it will actually help with weight loss, but it's a tasty way to get some of the health benefits of green tea without having to down cup after cup.

Does Mega-T Green Tea Burn Fat?

Mega-T Green Tea is an all natural weight loss supplement that “believes, over a period of time, you can lose up to 20 lbs. if you follow our enclosed diet plan to eat less and exercise properly”. Anyone can lose 20 lbs. "over time"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly submit you comment in good way,thanks..