January 09, 2010

Bigelow Green Tea with Pomegranate - One of Life's Pitfalls


Mike:
The great thing about Bigelow Green Tea with Pomegranate is that you’re not drinking herbal fruit juice; you got some real green tea up in the house. The bad thing about this Bigelow Tea is that the flavor is subdued. Don’t get me wrong, it is a solid brew to be sure. Lightly tart, with a dash of that unfermented tea finish, Bigelow’s Pomegranate tea has its charms, but I get the feeling that there is little to explore in this tea. What you taste is what you get, and there are not too many nuanced taste sensations. Give it a shot and see if you agree with my Bigelow Tea Review.

Rating: B+

Dax: Well, this tea had me confused. Bigelow Green Tea with Pomegranate just doesn't come through in the flavor department. I mean the phone is ringing and nobody hears it. Yes the faint green tea flavor passes through, but Bigelow made this for the "fashionable" folk that don't know what they are sippin. Bigelow Tea is amazing, don't get me wrong. I just must have been having a bad tea day... not.

Rating: B-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly submit you comment in good way,thanks..